More uses for Vinegar and Peroxide
I hope that you were able to read my earlier article. It talks about the fact that we humans are ignorantly creating super bugs. I am sure most of you have heard of MRSA, a drug resistant form of staff infection that is becoming a growing problem. When this organism invades our bodies, it is very difficult to stop the infection by common medical means. That is a devastating occurrence! Many people are finding that chemicals are destroying their health. Keep in mind everything that we are exposed to each day is detoxified by our livers. Excessive exposure to these things can result in our liver not being able to keep up with the demand. Avoidance of chemicals in these cases is best.
Here are two more handy tips to clean safely and prevent the above problems. Also, please remember, you will save yourself some hard-earned money! Okay. Let's get started!
1. Get your mop bucket and put 1 gallon of water into it.
2. Get 1/4 cup of common drug store peroxide add it to the water.
3. Get 1/4 cup of vinegar, whichever kind you prefer, white or apple cider, they are both equally effective, add that to the water.
4. Next, mop your floors. There is no need to rinse. When the water gets really dirty, I dump it and make a new batch. The sharp odor goes away as soon as the floor is dry. It will not harm you or the environment like other expensive, destructive cleaning supplies
Another problem that confronts us is maintaining the cleanliness of your carpeting and upholstery. After you use those harsh heavy soaps, when it dries there is residue in the fabrics. Over time and with traffic, microscopic particles rise into the air and you inhale them. If you suffer from Chemical Sensitivity or breathing problems this can become a major problem. Many people who are affected this way cannot afford to rip out their carpeting and change the upholstered furniture to furnishings that are more organic.
1. When it is time to shampoo your carpet or furniture DO NOT use store-bought carpet shampoo.
2. Use half-and-half vinegar and peroxide instead of the soap mixture that is sold with the machine.
I hope this information helps some of you to improve your health and prevent problems for others!
Information on MRSA: http://tahilla.typepad.com/mrsawatch/mrsa_basic_facts/
Refer to my earlier article: http://sharedreviews.com/article/disinfect-your-home-without-creating-superbugs