Dear readers don´t be scared!
$45 is the price I paid for it in Brazil, but I´ve done some research and found it online for $12 to $15, but I still think it´s pretty expensive for a 10.6 oz bottle of hairspray.
Don´t get me wrong, if you have the money and want to spend $15 on a bottle of hairspray, why not? L'anza is a reliable brand used by professionals all over the world and their stuff works. Still, I am an expert in hair spray and I can tell you that if you have the straight/thick asian hair this might not be the best choice for you.
It is not completely useless though, it can hold your curls for quite a while, but if you get ready in the morning don´t expect to have the same perfect curls by the afternoon. In my case, I leave the house in the morning with 80´s pornstar curls (yeah classy I know), but by the afternoon I end up with soft waves...not bad but not awesome either. Honestly I'd go with another brand (my life long passion TRESemme extra hold for example), because they can do the job just as good and don´t cost that much.
* used by professionals, so you know it´s gotta be good.
* way too expensive for a broke college student. =P
* it´s really sticky. So you´ll definitely have to wash you hands after scrunching those curls.
* I personally don´t like the smell, but my best friend loves it. So I guess it´s a matter of taste thing.
* it´s not as easy to find as the drugstore brands.