A foot in the mud? Don't worry not with these Muck Boot Company Garden Shoes! My fiance purchased these shoes three years ago for using in our garden, but quickly converted into using the shoes for everyday use. Let me give you the reasons why these shoes are his favorite around the yard shoe for light chores.
1. Being 6 foot 4 inches tall with a size 13 double wide foot, he loves that he does not have bend over to put his shoes on - he can just slip them on!
2. Walking the dogs with the wet grass is no problem, these shoes are water proof!
3. With the secure fit of the neoprene uppers you can walk forward or backward and you do not loose your shoe; unlike other garden clogs.
4. Working in the garden, they do not track in mud and they rinse easily due to the tread pattern on the bottom of the shoe.
5. They are just a plain comfortable shoe that you can wear with or without a sock!
Overall, take your most comfortable slipper and add an all terraine bottom and a water proof coating and it gives you a well fitting, good grip, durable outdoor shoe. I have to admit, even though they are too big, I love slipping them on to run outside to the garbage can! These shoes come in different colors and are offered in men and women sizes. The Muck Boot Company also sells these shoes in clog form or boot form.