With five children, one husband, two parents and two dogs, I have to work very hard to keep our home clean and smelling good. I also have to be careful when it comes to candles and fire. There is a lot of action going on in my house especially since four of my children are boys that are always running, jumping and moving.
I love the relaxation and scent that comes from candles. On a quick shopping spree one day I noticed some candles on one of the shelves at my local Dollar General. Of course, I had to open and smell them. One really caught my attention. It is called Ocean Breeze. The scent was light and the color of the candle was perfect. It accented my living room beautifully. The glass container was heavy and would not be knocked over easily. Also, which is very important, the wick is lead free. Can't be too careful in this day and age.
I bought two of the candles planning on putting them in the living room. Actually, once I lite them I was very pleased with the scent so I ended up putting one in the bathroom for those wonderful bubble baths and the other in my room. I use it to read by at night when my husband is asleep. I then had to go back to the store to get a couple more for the living room.