When it comes to auto insurance you have to make some really wise choices in case some unforeseen accident should occur.
My husband has tried many auto insurance companies, from Safe Auto, to Geico and with each of these companies he never did speak with the same person if he had a question or concern. To me that is a little annoying as then the person on the other end of the line doesn't know anything about you or your fill.
After we bought our house we wanted to have our house and auto insurance through the same company so we could get a little bit of a discount and thought it would be more convenient.
We made a lot of phone calls and got a lot of quotes for just the auto and home insurance and then a quote to have them both.
The place we found that could give us the best quote and the most helpful and courteous staff was Allstate insurance. They have a variety of plans each with benefits of some sort.
The benefits and rewards you can get depending on you plan are.
- 5% off you renewal bill every six months of safe driving.
- $100.00 off your deductible for every year you don't have an accident, up to a total of $500.00
- Accident forgiveness if you have been a customer for 5 yrs, so if you do get into an accident your premiums will not increase. And this is good for one accident every five yrs.
- They take payments online, over the phone, in person and by mail. This is really convenient.
- You have your own agent, so if ever there is a problem you always talk to the same person, Our agent even gave us her cell phone number if we ever needed it.
We have both our 2007 cobalt and our 1998 conversion van insured with full coverage on both for a low monthly payment of $151.00. And every six months this drops for safe driving.
If your looking for a good insurance company with friendly staff, I would suggest you look into Allstate.