This perfume collection contains the best perfumes I have ever used. I do not use these all the time preferring mostly to use my vanilla sprays. When a special occasion arises, I have these special perfumes to wear.
After I saw this American Gallery Collection for such a reasonable price, I could not resist buying it.
* This collection contains four, five ounce spray bottles.
* The four types of perfume in this collection are Mambo, Curve, Lucky You, and Candie's. (Curve has always been my favorite, but I like them all.)
* The fragrance of these perfumes is not bold and intense. These are light fragrances with Mambo being the strongest.
* Although, these are light scents, the fragrance lasts all day.
* The price was great for such a quality set of perfumes.
* Although, these are small bottles, they will last a long time.
* These sprays are not meant to be applied in large quantities. A couple of sprays will do the job. If you do heavily apply these perfumes, the scent will not be as light.
* The overall quality of these perfumes is excellent.
Women who prefer a stronger scent, would not want to purchase these perfumes. Also, those who suffer from allergies to perfumes, may not be able to use these. These are the only drawbacks which I can see with this perfume set.
You may purchase the America Gallery Perfume Spray Collection online at the Fashion 17 World Web Site. The types or bottle styles may change from time to time, but the quality of the perfume is always great. I have, also, seen these at various department stores like Walmart, Kohl's, Macy's, and Target. However, they are not always available at these stores.
I would recommend these perfumes to any woman who wants a light scent to wear on special occasions which is of good quality and is available at a decent price.