We learned very early on about Jordan's love of bouncing. At about 4 months old, he was bouncing in our arms. He just loved to bounce. Yes, he was and still is a bouncing baby boy.
Finding something to amuse him was not easy in the beginning. We bought a swing which he did not like much and would not stay in for very long.
Then, we got the Deluxe Jumparoo made by Fisher Price, and this baby was the happiest baby in the world. He loved it right off.
* The Deluxe Jumparoo is a bouncing activity center which is durable and can grow as the baby grows. The height adjusts as the baby gets bigger.
* It is safe and durable. It does not tip over or break no matter how hard Jordan bounces. Believe me, he can really get it going.
* He can rock in it or bounce. I have seen him do both. This offers him great exercise and has strengthened his legs a bunch. He is able to stand with little effort now, and we attribute this to the strength he has gained in the Jumparoo. It won't bounce without his efforts, and these efforts help to stregthen his muscles.
* The activity part of the bouncer has a set of plastic keys, a spinner, and a musical, light up, removable attachment. He loves to play with the attachment toy and press the button which makes the music come on. The lights will start flashing, also, when he presses the button.
* The attachment can be removed. When it is removed, there is a tray to allow for you to give the baby finger food for a snack.
* The springs, which makes it bounce, are strong and have never weakened or came loose.
* It tears down easily into four pieces for moving it or traveling with it. It will fit easily into any car trunk.
* The seat is made of strong, soft material which does not tear easily. It holds him securely and safely.
There are no activities centers we could purchase for Jordan that he would enjoy more then the Jumbaroo. He has a full range of activities he can do from jumping and swinging to just playing with the toys attached to the Jumparoo.
The smiles and laughter of Jordan playing in this bouncing activity center makes it worth every penny paid for this great toy.
If there are any drawbacks, we have not encountered them yet.
I would certainly recommend the Deluxe Jumparoo Activity Center to anyone who has a baby who loves to bounce. You will not regret it