We'd been to Baguio twice. First was when hubby's office participated in an affair and as a department head he was allotted for an accommodation in a hotel. With that allotment, hubby brought me (2 months pregnant) and our daughter for a 3 day affair. The next visit was purely a family get away one summer. Baguio is such a great place for a family vacation. Aside from its cool climate, the city has fresh, green and peaceful environment that offers complete relaxation and to stay away from the excessive heat of the lowlands. During our vacations, the family took time to visit the following:
* Burnham Park - the famous park where the family went for strolling and boating as well.
* Mansion House - the home for the President of the Philippines during holiday and official visits in Baguio. We can't go inside so we just took photos near the gate.
* Mines View Park - a place for shopping and great scenery of the mountain ranges.
* Session Road - the busiest part in Baguio where you can find establishments of different kinds.
* Philippine Military Academy - a school for military cadets where they do their learning and training as well.
* The flowers and strawberry fields.
* There are other places the family failed to visit because of my condition like the famous Banaue Rice Terraces and Kabayan mummy caves of Benguet.