When I am in the mood to play games, I prefer word games. Of all the word games I have played, Bookworm Deluxe ranks at the top of the list. This is such a fun game, but watch out because it is very addicting.
This game offers a fun gaming experience while it improves your vocabulary and word knowledge. It is a challenging game with plenty of play time and different modes of play to challenge you further.
How to Play the Game
The object is to form words which helps the bookworm keep chomping. You click on each letter to form the word. When it is correct, the bookworm will chomp it. You must beware of the burning tiles. If you let the burning tiles get to the bottom, you will burn up and loose the game. The idea is to build the biggest words you can as fast as you can.
You may click on the bookworm to scramble the letters on the board, but at a cost. It will add some burning letters to the board when you do this.
Features of Bookworm Deluxe
* Size of the words you can create are 3 -12 long.
* Sapphire and diamond tiles rack up higher points.
* You can learn new words using the Bookworm tips. It will define tricky words.
* You can share your best scores by recording them in the Hall of Fame and share them on the web.
* The new Action Game Mode steps up the heat of the play and adds even more challenge to the game.
The only drawback to owning this game is that when buying it as a download, you are unable to keep a disc of it. This drawback is easily covered, by saving the code and re-downloading the game. It takes no more time to download it again if you need to then it does to load and install a disc. At least, I have had no problems.
Anyone who loves word games, will love this game.