I love bargain shopping. When I find something really cheap which ends up lasting a long time, I know that I certainly have gotten my money's worth.
I put wallets through a torture test. If I can get one to last a year, I am doing great. It is because of this fact, I have refused to pay a high price for this item. Even, leather wallets don't last long with me.
I bought my dependable wallet organizer in the bargain isle of Walmart. It has no particular band name, is not made of genuine leather, and it does not have a fancy color or design.
I do not care about brand names or fancy coloring and designs. I love leather, but for a wallet, it is not important. I have purchased leather wallets which still fall apart. Why spend the money if it won't last?
Features of this Wallet
* As the title suggests, this is more then just a wallet. It is a complete wallet organizer with tons of compartments.
* The front flap has a pocket which pullout ID, card, or picture holder with a slot at the top for a pen. This flap opens and closes with a sturdy snap closure.
* The front flap opens to reveal 10 card/credit card slots, small solar calculator, pen holder, checkbook holder, picture holder, and 4 other pockets for items you wish to organize using these pockets.
* On the back is a zipper pouch which opens to reveal a four pocket holder. Three of these pockets have labeled tabs on them for better organization. They are labeled with Cash/Coins, Records, and Miscellaneous. The one labeled Cash/Coins has a zippered pouch for the coins.
* It has a key chain attached with a small photo holder.
* It is made of durable leather looking vinyl. It is the only wallet which has lasted a year. It still looks like it could have at least another year left in it.
This wallet is not made to be stylish, but it is made to be practical. It is meant for the woman who wants to add a little more organization to their lives.
I would recommend this wallet to any woman who wants a wallet organizer which is cheap, durable, and practical.