I have recently tried for the first time a fairly new product put out by Clorox. It is called Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray, and I have it in the 22 fl. oz. size. The one thing I especially like about this product is that it is safe to use around children, pets and food. I have two new puppies, both not yet housebroken, and they have frequent accidents in the house. I mainly use the spray to sanitize the area where their accidents occur. My floors are ceramic tile (fortunately not carpet), and I first clean the area with an antibacterial spray, and then sanitize it with this Clorox spray. It kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces. I have used it in the bathroom, the kitchen, wherever I feel sanitizing is needed. I feel that I am really doing something useful to kill bacteria and make my home more sanitary. The product leaves no harmful residue, requires no rinsing, and has no fumes. I just spray it on the area, leave it on for two minutes, and then wipe with a paper towel, though the wiping is not really necessary, it's just something I feel better doing. So far, I really like this product, and I feel that when I spray it on surfaces, I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to sanitize their home with a gentle, effective spray.
Update On Jan 02, 2009: I was recently doing some research online and found an article about this product. The article stated that this product is still made from bleach, even though it may be a small amount, and that you should not use it around kids, pets and food. I still use this product, but I am careful where I spray it. I was careful even before reading this article, but now even more so. I thought I should put this update on my review, because the commercial makes it sound like you can spray it anywhere without worries, and the article I read contradicted this.