I bought this product last summer at my local grocery store in a clearance bin. I had no idea what a value I got for the price I paid until I saw it this year at regular price of $35.00! Wow! I had kept it in my closet until this summer when I came in contact with some poison oak. I first used the removal scrub. If you even think you have come in contact with urushiol (the toxin in poison oak) use this scrub to cleanse the area. I used it even though I didn't see a rash but I know that I had contact with poison oak. This scrub binds to the urushiol and washes away. Step two is a spray called the treatment spray. I used this spray on the area and it formed a barrier on my skin. I did not get a rash and I even think this prevented the poison oak from developing. I also used it on my foot one time when I had a rash. I don't know what caused the rash but because it itched I grabbed this scrub and treatment spray. It immediately stopped the itching and within two days the rash was completely gone. I love this product and wish I had found it years ago when I had to visit the doctor for an allergic reaction to poison ivy. What a great product for everyone to have in their medicine cabinet. Highly recommended!