My parents gave us this trailer this summer as we wanted to try camping. It is a small tent trailer with a double bed on one end and single bed on the other. Because it was almost 30 years old, we were a little unsure of what kind of shape it would be in. We were quite plesantly surprised.
• Lightweight and very easy to tow
• Propane furnace keeps us warm on cool nights
• Removable propane stove attaches easily to the side of the camper
• Large awning provides shelter from the elements
• Sink and water storage, We didn't wind up using these this year. DS thought it would be a great idea to fill the water tank with sand!
• Size, I wish it was slightly larger. We find with the table in there is very little floor space.
• Lack of a fridge. It does have an icebox though which has been fine
• A little difficult to set up, especially if the campsite is a not level
• No bathroom. DD doesn't like outhouses so a toilet would definately be convenient.
A fantastic little trailer which offers some of the conveniences of home. It keeps us up off the ground and affords us privacy. We thoroughly enjoyed our trailer this summer and the kids can't wait to go out in it again next summer.