My parents bought this game for me a few years ago for Christmas. Normally I am not one for video games, but I must admit I enjoy many games on the Wii. I had tried this at a friends house and loved it. At first even the easiest level is really hard (or maybe I'm just really uncoordinated!) The more you play it the easier it gets. It even has hand markers, ( meaning you have to move the wii remote or nunchuk at the required time) making it a full body workout.
• Great workout mode. Allows you to set a goals
• 4 different levels of difficulty ensure it won't get too easy
• Ability to set up multiple dance mats for "dance offs"
• Can turn the hand markers on or off. I recomend starting with them off, just focus on getting the feet right first!
• Limited song selection
• Cheesy graphics
• Somewhat confusing for anyone who is not tech savvy.
A fantastic video game that will challenge you and get you up off the couch. It is great for people of all ages, my whole family loves it, from my 3you DS right up to my mom. All my friends love it too. We find it challenging, virtually impossible when on expert mode, but maybe we're just not that co-ordinated! I highly recommend this video game to anyone who likes to dance!