My husband purchased his first pair of these pants a few years ago. They are 100% cotton, flat front dress pants made by Denver Hayes. He was intrigued by the elastic insert in the waist, which makes these pants far more comfortable than traditional dress pants. The fit is incredible. He finds these pants so comfortable, the elastic insert gives him a bit of "breathing room" He has since bought a pair in every colour.
• Very durable
• Machine washable and tumble dry
• Wrinkle resistant. I find as long as I remove them from the dryer promptly these pants do not need ironing
• Available in a wide variety of sizes and lengths, we were able to find the right length for DH, I hate hemming!
• Limited colour selection
• The inside of the pocket is white fabric, rather than the same fabric of the pant. I feel this makes the pants look cheap. I know it is the one thing about these pants that hubby doesn't like.
• They don't come with an extra button. This may be a little thing, but some pants come with an extra button sewn inside, usually on the pocket, this way if DH looses a button, I can easily replace it without searching for a matching button.
A superior quality, comfortable dress pant for men. Definately worth the money.
Update On Dec 07, 2010: Since writing this review, several pairs of these pants have begun showing signs of wear. The pleat on the back of the pants has torn on about 3 pairs. I was able to fix them easily enough and they only started wearing after years of wearing/washing so I still believe that they are a great value.