First of all I would like to so that this little camera can take a beating, I've
acually taped it a styrofoam toy plane on a windy day and threw it into the wind
and when it hit then ground it was still recording! Some people say it has
inconsistent photo quality, but it really doesn't, you just have to play around
with the settings.
2. Almost too good of a flash.
3. SD and internal memory (only like a couple KBs though).
4. Factory rechagable battery (3.7v 700mAh Li-ion) works well after 2 years.
5. Lots of different settings for a lower grade camera.
6. Somewhat thin.
1. Flash is too bright when your close to something/someone.
2. Screen is hard to see in sunlight, partly because its small.
3. The zoom is pointless because it just makes it blurry and all funky.
4. You can't take (good) picture of things when you like a foot away from something.
I would recommend this camera to people just wanting to take random pictures
and tape to airplanes.
Update On Nov 05, 2009: Yet another reason this camera in tough: one day I had it in my pocket while my brother and I were messing around and he punched me in the pocket where my camera was, STILL WORKS!!