In the modern age of cell phones, many people have gotten away from the use of pagers. I am getting a cell phone here soon, but I find it hard to give up my pager.
The best thing about pagers is that they are so much cheaper then cell phones. You can still get your messages until you do have time to get to a phone or finish what you are doing.
The features of the Bravo 500 Pager is as follows:
* It is small enough to carry in your pocket or purse.
* It has full readout of date and time.
* It will display the number.
* It has an alarm clock.
* It has musical sound alerts or vibration which ever you prefer.
* It has message erase.
* The batteries are easy to replace. It takes just 1 AAA batery.
* You can save messages while you change the battery.
* It has enough memory to save my messages.
* Because it is small it could be lost easily though I have had mine for years and never lost it.
* This model does not have all the features of the larger model. One being that it has less memory.
* It is not as convenient as a cell phone because you may not always be close to a phone.
I have used pagers for a very long time. It was the easiest and least expensive alternative to a cell phone.
I do realize, to continue in this world of the high tech, my pager will become a thing of the past one day. In a way I will miss it. Especially, the low price of the service, but technology moves us forward and a cell phone will be a part of my communications her very soon.
For anyone still holding out on cell phone service, you may want to consider the cheaper alternative of a pager service. If you do prefer pagers, then I would recommend this pager and service. It has served me well.