I love Epson printers, we've owned 3 of them and I like their quality. I do find that as they get older the print quality deminishes. We've had this printer for a few years now, and I do notice that the quality isn't what is was when we bought it. That being said, we will buy abother Epson when the time comes
• Great customer support,
• Easy to use
• Prints on CD/DVD's,
• Borderless prints,
• Good for small jobs and family photo albums.
• Good looking photos on photo paper
• Isn't meant for mass printing on CDs
• CD/DVD print software is a bit dated
• It is an ink hog so it's best to stock up on some cartriges
• Terrible paper feed, it jams easily
• Produces weak prints on plain paper,
• Lacks a color LCD and media card slots
The Epson Stylus Photo R220 is a slow, no-frills budget printer that produces weak prints on plain paper, but wonderful photos on photo paper. My personal experience with Epson printers is that they produce great quality prints, but they break easily. I've called tech support, the rep was very friendly and answered my questions quickly.This printer does print on printable CDs, which is great, but it's best just for doing this ocassionally. The quality of the print on CD is only moderate, not very professional looking at all.