5lbs to 22 lbs.
• Z shaped handle makes it much easier to carry the baby
• Harness is easy to rethread, tighten, and loosen harness as needed
• The cover is easy to remove and is machine washable. Remember to air dry though, don't put it in the dryer.
• You can purchase an extra base for your second car
• Seat can be easily installed with or without the base
• Can be purchased as part of a travel system, but that may not be necessary depending on your needs.
• Also keep in mind that Peg Pergo strollers can accomodate almost every major carseat brand, they are far superior to any of the Evenflo or Graco strollers I have tried. Don't think you HAVE to purchase a travel system if you need that convenience.
• Evenflo's harness' are known for twisting, take the time every time you buckle baby in to ensure straps lay flat without twisting.
• Evenflo's infant seats' handles must be down when in the vehicle and have an extra 1.5" of space between the handle and front seat... this doesn't leave much passenger room in a small car!
• Padding feels a little thin to me.
The Verdict: It is a decent safe seat with convenient handle. I like that it goes to 22 lbs. The big downside is that the handle has to go down in the vehicle. If it is left in the upright position it can be fatal in a collision. In some vehicles, there may not be enough space to put the handle down and have the required 1.5" of space between the car seat and the vehicle seat in front of it. As with any seat, try installing it in your vehicle before you purchase it or enusure you can return it if it doesn't fit your vehicle.