High back Booster for kids 40 - 100lbs
The back can come off to convert to a low back booster
Similar to the Evenflo Everest
• Open seatbelt guide allows seat belt to move freely.
• Flip out cup holders and movable armrests
• Very light and easy to transfer from one vehicle to another
• Multiple height adjustments when used as a highback booster.
• Armrests can flip up and out of the way. Great feature if you're trying to squeeze 2 seats side by side
• The back is removable, so once the child is tall enough you can convert the seat to a low back booster.
• Positions the seat belt properly across the hips and shoulder in every vehicle we have tried it in.
• No side impact protection
• Because the seat is narrow, it may not fit larger kids very well with the armrests down.
• Cupholders are not removable, making them a bit difficult to clean in the even of a spill.
VERDICT: Fantastic booster seat that will grow with your child. It is relatively inexpensive, comfortable and will fit a child from the time they need to go into a booster (preferably around the age of 6 until they hit 4'9" tall and 80lbs and pass the 5 step test - usually around age 10-12)