Forward Facing with harness to 47lbs
High Back Booster to 80lbs
top harness height approximately 15.75"
• VERY easy to adjust straps. Strap adjuster is placed on the strap itself, rather than between the legs. DD was able to tighten them herself at about 3.5yrs old.
• VERY easy to install in every vehicle we tried, with the seatbelt and latch
• Cover comes off easily for cleaning.
• Removable armrests. These do nothing for safety, but both my kids LOVED them
• Comfortable, even on long trips. We drove East - 2 days in the car each way - with DD in this seat and had no sore bum complaints. DD loved the seat, Now we are using it for DS
• Must remove seat to adjust the harness height.
• Does not make a great booster, depending on the vehicle, the seatbelt may not be able to glide freely, which may result in excess slack.
• Only harnesses to 47lbs, much lower than the 65lb seats that are now on the market.
• The back is relatively low as a booster, so you may need to buy another booster before you child meets all the requirements to sit just in the seatbelt. DD outgrew it as a booster at age 7 ( The seat is outgrown when the top of the child's ears are level with the top of the seat, or when the child hits 80lbs, whichever comes first)
• A great, inexpensive seat, if your child is small. the lower harness weight means many children outgrow the seat by 4-5 years. There are higher weight seats which will keep your child harnessed, and therefore safer for much longer.