Fifa 10 was a great new addition of the long and storied series. EA Sports really got it right with this one. A number of enhancements have been made. Here are a few of them:
1. Player animations have been added, and the movement of the players is much more realistic than in previous games.
2. The addition of the virtual pro mode makes you feel as if you are really "in the game". They have also enhanced clubs to support your virtual pro so you can see not only your player, but all of your friends' players as well.
3. The transfer window in manager mode is more realistic now with the addition of transfer rumors and contracts being more like real life.
4. Pre-season friendlies have been added to manager mode to prepare you for the upcoming season.
5. The ability to create set pieces (one of my personal favorites) has really changed the way the game is played. Instead of taking the same shot over and over and struggling to score, you can control each of your players. This allows you to be really creative which leads to more goals!
Overall, this was a great addition to the fifa series and I am truly looking forward to the release of Fifa 11 which will likely be in October