I owned a General Electric turntable microwave oven until it broke after barely one year of use. There were no warning signs, it just stopped working. While it lasted, the General Electric microwave was a mediocre appliance. The heat was accurate and worked well. The buttons all worked. However, the turntable would sometimes stop during moving cooking times and this would occasionally cause my food to burn. As an added annoyance, the cooking space was definately lacking. Out of all the microwaves I have either owned or used at a friend's house, this one was by far the worst. With this particular product, it seems that the bad outweighed the good. I will probably not be purchasing another General Electric appliance after this fiasco.