Stylish, fully-reclining seat, easy to assemble, drives very smoothly.
A little pricier than other models (but worth it!)
The Bottom Line
The smoothest stroller we found. Stylish and appropriate for a boy or girl. Very easy to use. You'll love it! We needed to buy a new stroller for our first child, and after looking at many styles & models, settled on this one. We are happy we did. This is a very nice travel set for several reasons:
1) Seat in the stroller reclines completely, so baby can lie comfortable to sleep or set up fully.
2) Large capacity cargo space underneath and ample drink holders for both passenger and parents.
3) Stylish design; would work well for boy or girl and it's not the usual boring blue or black that most strollers come in.
4) Easy to assemble. Took less than 10 minutes from unboxing to ready to go. There is no assembly for the car seat, and the stroller just needs the wheels & convenience trays attached.
5) Best of all, it drives VERY smoothly. The is our second baby, and I decided I couldn't deal with the stroller we had from before, it was so hard to maneuver. This one is great, it's very, very smooth and can even be turned in a circle with no difficult. Try driving some of the other strollers and then this one -- you'll notice a significant improvement.
While this was one of the more expensive systems (nearly $200), it is worth it for one that drives smoothly. The car seat also works great, relatively lightweight and easy in & out of the car.
This is the best-driving stroller we found in this price range. It has all the amenities and is much more stylish than many of the other choices. If you choose this set, you won't be disappointed.