My friend purchased this seat for her daughter on my recomendation. She loved the seat and how easy it was to use. I babysit her daughter on occasion, and prefered this seat to the Snugride I had for my son
TYPE OF SEAT:
Reaf facing infant seat, good to 30lbs and 32 inches or 1″ of shell above baby's head
• 3 harness heights.
• Base is very easy to install in most vehicles
• You can purchase an extra base for a 2nd vehicle
• Ample padding, nice and comfy for baby
• Seat can be installed with or without the base. I installed it easily in my 07 Uplander without the base. Also Installed the base in a friend's Honda Civic and Ford Windstar. Both were easy peasy
• Fabric cover is easy to remove and is machine washable - but don't put it in the dryer
• Straps don't twist easily and are easy to adjust and tighten
• 30lb weight limit and longer shell increase the longevity of this seat. It will accomadate larger children.
• Compatible with Graco strollers and some peg pergo models
• Removable head padding for infants
• Easy to click into and remove from base
• Instruction manual is very easy to read CONS:
• 2lbs heavier than the snug ride, so it is a heavy seat with a 30lb child in it.
• Cost, at about $150 this is a very expensive infant seat.
Good choice for an infant car seat, especially if convenience is a factor. Should keep most infants rear facing up to at least 18months or longer. If you have a larger baby, you may still need to buy a convertible car seat to keep your child rear facing to 2 years old.