When I bought my iPhone, I was encouraged to purchase a screen protector by the Apple Store representative. The glass screen is actually very durable and scratch resistant. It has a huge grease & oil fetish. It just sucks it up.
I am not currently using a case so I selected only a screen protector. I chose the anti-glare version over the crystal clear option that is available. Two screens are included in the package.
- Installs easily - after cleaning the screen the static screen attaches without a sticky mess
- Can be removed and re-installed
- Better tactile feel for some users
- When removed doesn't leave any residue
- Cost - way too expensive!!! But I think you can buy online for about a 1/3 of what I paid
- Anti-glare skews view slightly
- I like the slicker feel of a naked screen