This Jasmine Rose brand pyjama set was purchased at Costco over 5 years ago. I have been so happy with them, I have since purchased another set. The pants are baby blue plaid and the top is solid baby blue with 2 cute polar bears on it. Both the top and bottom are made of super soft micro fleece.
• Inexpensive, only $19.99
• Great quality, mine are 5 years old and still look new
• They don't shrink, even when put in the dryer
• These pyjamas are nice and warm, plus they are super comfortable
• Very cute, kind of like lounging clothes
• The elastic waist in the pants is starting to stretch a bit, making the pants a wee bit too large. Luckily there is also a drawstring, so it hasn't been a problem.
These pyjamas are fantastic. They are soft and comfortable, plus they look great. They wash well, and even after 5 years of repeated washing and wearing they are still in great shape. They have been in the dryer repeatedly and have not shrunk. I love the micro fleece fabric, it is warm but not too heavy, it also has a bit of strecth to it which makes it super comfortable! They are also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend these pajamas!