I became a Fat Flush believer after following the Fat Flush Plan for two weeks. However, the initial book only has 41 recipes. This cookbook adds 200 more recipes to the culinary repertoire.
There are about 40 pages of background, glossary, and update since the original 'Fat Flush Plan' book.
The recipes are categorized into logical groupings (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, Snacks, etc.) so it is easy to flip through for ideas. I have sticky bookmarks on many of my favorites.
Each recipe indicates the applicable Fat Flush phase(s).
Since I try to follow the Fat Flush two week intensive program several times a year, this is one of my most frequently used cookbooks.
Some of my favorite recipes are:
- Various smoothies
- Tofu Scrambler on page 59
- Artichoke Frittata on page 69
- Tomato Stuffed with Tuna Salad on page 66
- Portobello Stuffed with Shrimp on page 91
- Turkey and Orka Casserole (Spicy and good) on page 96
Though I like this book:
- You should read The Fat Flush Plan first, so you will understand the background and phases.
- There are no photos (I like to drool on my cookbooks).
- The list price would be fairly expensive for 200 recipes. The good news is that you can find it much cheaper than list price on Amazon.com and elsewhere.
Look for my review on 'The Fat Flush Plan' for more information on the weight loss program itself.