During my first seven years at my job, one of the people who shared my office area kept an old, old, old, microwave oven in my office. I didn't mind though because it worked and I used it almost everyday to heat up leftovers for my lunch. Last year, that gentleman retired and took his microwave with him. I miss working with him but I knew I was REALLY going to miss that microwave! So, during the back to school sales last fall, I happened upon a small microwave that was being marketed to college students and the price was right so I decided to purchase my own! I've been very happy with this model. I use it almost daily to heat my lunches and it heats in about a quarter of the time that it used to take the old, antique, microwave that used to be in my office!
It's not big enough to heat large items for a family dinner but it's perfect for reheating leftovers for lunch!