loading, one second please...

Mr. Muscle

Reviewing: Sc Johnson Mr. Muscle Mold & Mildew Cleaner  |  Rating:
poshpost By poshpost on
Badge: Advisor | Level: 16 | Other Home & Garden Expertise:

I bought Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew cleaner because there are some tough stains in our bathroom that I wanted to remove. But as it turned out, they were not molds and mildew, so Mr. Muscle didn't work. It worked alright on molds and mildew, but there are cheaper brands that work just the same. I guess their main selling point is that you don't have to scrub anymore, just spray and the molds and mildew are killed from their roots. But if this is the case, one will have to spray a lot of the cleaner in order to cover a big surface area. And since it is very expensive, it is not worth it. In my case, I would just rather buy a cheaper brand and do some scrubbing. After all, molds and mildew need not have to be scrubbed so hard, unless of course, they have accummulated there for years.

One more thing, it smells so strong! The odor is like poop! One time, I cleaned the bathroom, I didn't notice the smell. When I came back, the stench came out of the bathroom and made me sneeze. I thought our toilet had sprung a leak. I went to look for the source of the bad odor and I was led back to the bottle and it smelled the same! Ugh...awful smell.

I would rather use my other cheaper cleaners that smell fresh after I use them.