My Husband is a very basic kind of person. He, also, believes in saving money wherever possible.
When purchasing shoes the only other item he considers important is comfort. The only problem is that he hates going shopping for clothes and usually waits until the last minute.
He needed a pair of shoes a while back. His other shoes were too worn out to continue wearing.
After finally getting him talked into going shoe shopping, we headed to Walmart. I went with him to encourage him in the endeavor and to offer advice when he asked. After looking at all his options, he decided on this pair of slip ons made by Ozark Trail.
* They are easy to put on and take off.
* There is no laces to break. (This is a good thing because breaking shoe strings is something he is really good at.)
* They are comfortable even after he has walked on them all day.
* The style looks good no matter what type of pants he is wearing.
* The shoes have good traction and keep his feet dry.
* They are reasonably priced.
* The upper part is made of genuine swede while the lower part and soles are made of a good quality rubber.
My husband is not a fashion conscious man. He is basic and simple in how he dresses. He is a lover of the outdoors, and whatever he wears has to be tough. These shoes have lasted for several months and still look good. Any shoe which can last him that long is worth the price.
There are no drawbacks for him. These have become his favorite shoes.
I would recommend these shoes to any man who just wants a reasonably priced shoe which is comfortable.