I was looking for a basic handbag which would hold more then the hand bag I was carrying at the time. I didn't want a bag which was fancy or in bright and funky colors like I was seeing in other shops at the mall.
After shopping, I decided to go into Old Navy and browse around. There on a bargain rack was the handbag which I knew would meet my needs. Like most things I buy, it was on sale and seemed to have a durable quality to it.
Sure enough 8 years later, the bag is still in great shape and still is used from time to time.
Features of this Bag
* It has a roomy inter compartment with a zipper pocket on the back of it.
* It has two pockets in the front for quick grab items.
* It has two magnetic closures on the front to secure the contents.
* It has a comfortable, adjustable, wide strap.
* It is made of a durable vinyl with a nylon component. (This bag was even left in storm once because I had forgotten it out side. Nothing inside got wet, and the bag did not get destroyed.)
* This bag is versatile and can be used for many purposes.
* It came in black only. (Many people would look at the lack of color choices as a drawback. For me. black is the color I choose for my bags anyway. I am not big on bright or colorful handbags.)
If you are looking for a flashy, colorful, or stylish handbag, this bag may not be for you.
I recommend this bag to anyone who needs a durable, versatile handbag which is big enough to carry everything you need to carry.