My husband bought me this CRT Television last year to use in the bedroom. It has proved to be very reliable, and it certainly has given me many hours of entertainment when I was taking a break from writing.
My bedroom is my office. It is were most of my work takes place. Although, this TV is often used for background noise, mostly music channels, there are other occasions when I am not feeling well, or taking breaks from writing that I will watch some of my favorite programs. I love this TV.
Features of This CRT Television
* The picture quality is clear and bold.
* It has two stereo speakers, one on each side of the screen built into the case, making the sound quality great. This is especially nice when I am listening to music on the music channels we get with our cable service. It is like having a stereo system within my TV.
* It has inputs for gaming systems and digital cameras for greater convenience.
* It has a Stable Sound feature which helps to stabilize the sound for better sound quality.
* It has a sleep timer.
* It offers parental control through the remote control.
* The remote is adequate, but I use the one from Time Warner which came with the non HD DVR because it will operate both the TV and DVR.
* Screen size is 27" which is a great size for a bedroom TV. It certainly is easy for me to see and enjoy.
* It is a theater quality stereo TV which offers a great TV experience for a non HD TV.
* It doesn't have the features of new models like those which have HD capability, but for my purposes this only a minor drawback. It is one which I can over look rather easily.
* My hubby probably paid more for it because he got it through Rent A Center.
* It is heavy so moving it is a bit of a chore. Thanks goodness it is where it will stay and won't be moved any time soon.
Overall this is a great TV which I certainly enjoy. I am not one who is always looking for the more high tech items. Some times the simple items offer the most enjoyment.
Finding this particular model may be a bit difficult now, but you can find other similar models on eBay at some very reasonable prices. You can, also, find some really nice CRT Stereo TVs at Walmart.
I would recommend this TV to anyone who just wants a CRT TV with a stereo sound.