I bought this Nursery Rhymes Book for Babies for my daughter. She is going to be having a baby later this year. I wanted to give her something that she could start playing to the baby before its born. I believe the baby can hear sounds now and it will remember them when it is born.
This is a book that was created by Stephen Elkins and illustrated by Ellie Colton. It has 14 pages of nursery rhymes that correspond with the "Jesus Loves Me" CD that is included. When the instrumental part of the songs occur you can sing the special rhymes to your baby!
The 14 Nursery Rhymes are:
1. Angels Watching Over Me
2. Are You Sleeping, Brother John?
3. Be Careful, Little Eyes
4. I Will Make You Fishers of Men
5. God Made Me
6. I Am Growing
7. Jesus Loves the Little Children
8. We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder
9. I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy
10. Little David, Play on Your Harp
11. Noah's Arky, Arky
12. Praise Him Till the Sun Goes Down
13. This Little Bed
14. I See the Moon
I look forward to sharing this book and these special songs with my new grandchild!