I came across this acne foaming face wash when I met Christine Nguyen aka Xteeener on youtube. I watched her video on this product and decided to try it out myself. I have a lot of skin inflammations due to lupus, which makes me prone to bad acne. I also have very sensitive skin, so i have to watch out for products that are overloaded with chemicals.
Personally I would recommend using this acne foam wash because:
- it controlled my natural oils without stripping it (this is important because usually I get really oily in my T spots)
- it minimized my break outs as well as prevented new ones. Don't get me wrong it does not clear ALL of your acne! It just helps reduce it
- it has a reasonable pice and one 6 ounce bottle lasts months
- the rich foam texture makes washing my face feel so good. Its very soft to the touch and it also spreads over the face evenly.
- my skin feels very smooth and fresh. Most of the time moisturizer is not needed except for when its cold outside
- it also has a pleasant smell (comes in green tea or cucumber)
use 1 pump for dry to normal skin and 2 pumps for oily skin
if your skin gets dry then just wash your face once a day instead of morning and night
I hope this helps! You must try it at least once and keep in mind that everyone's skin is different.