Have you ever been lost somewhere and didn't know where to go? Ever needed to quickly Google something to seem smart in front of a crowd? Then the iPhone might be what you're looking for!
Well yes everyone knows the iPhone is great and dandy. Its touch screen keyboard and integrated iPod are sure nice. But how good is it really. Heres where I get in depth.
- Durable phone, have dropped it many times and only left with a few scratches.
- Touch screen is VERY good, I have used others, such as the samsung glide and blackberry storm and the iPhone blows it out of the water.
- Visual Voicemail, no need to call your voicemail anymore with this phone.
- On phone Application buying/downloading, you can download free or paid apps directly on the phone.
- BATTERY LIFE! -> when running apps, such as iPod, downloading new apps, using wifi too often kills the battery quick. My average battery life is approximately 15 hours idle.
- Occasionally has its moments of freezing, but usually fixes.
All in all, I would say the pros outweigh the cons. I would rate this phone a 4.5 and would recommend it to anyone, just keep your chargers with you :)