This Paper Clay Art can be found in SM Department Store branches. Usually their Art Shop is located along the corridor of the mall with displays of different designs and sizes plus the different colors of paper clay. There are also chairs and tables for kids and parents who want to do their Paper Art Clay in the mall and for others they just buy their chosen design and do it at home. One pack consists of the design, paper clay and 2 sticks. Price depends on the size of your chosen design. We bought two (2) small designs, Ariel and Dora, and we did it at home. The instructions are as follows:
* Lay down the design in a table or in any flat surface then get a small amount of Paper Clay from the cup using the sticks.
* In a slanting vertical position of the sticks slowly scatter the Paper Clay on the design without covering the black outline to achieve an embossed effect.
* Fit the design with different colors of Paper Clay. Compress it together and make sure that no spaces shall be left without Paper Clay.
* Continue until all of the design has been filled up with colorful Paper Clay.
* Let the finish art work dry for at least 20-30 minutes to achieve a beautifully air hardened Paper Clay Art.
This art work requires patience and perseverance to create a beautiful and detailed design. Doing this can also serve as a bonding moment with my kids. We just finished with Ariel for now.