I bought the Relaxor radio/sound machine several years ago for my husband to use in his office. When he decided to upgrade to a CD player, the Relaxor was brought home and I now use it in my craft room. It is perfect for me because I have the option to listen to music on an FM station, talk radio on an AM station or when I just want to think, I turn on the sound machine and chill. I also needed a clock in there as well because when I start crafting, I sometimes loose all track of time.
The features of the Relaxor are:
* AM/FM radio
* 12 soothing nature sounds (birds, nocturnal, whale, breeze, chimes, waves, thunder, rain, heart, diffusion, forest, stream)
* sounds can be mixed together to make new combinations
* 2 Hi-Fi full range stereo speakers
* a remote control with storage area
* LCD clock
* Snooze button
* Battery or AC powered
* detachable base so it can be wall mounted
By today's standards of MP3 players and their speakers, the speakers on this radio probably pale in comparison. Back when these first came out, the speakers were considered very good and for my use they are just fine. I enjoy using my radio almost every day.