My daughter has been looking for the right straightener for some time. When it comes to her hair, she is very picky on the products she uses to style it. We have looked at many stores and checked out many products in the search.
Recently, she found the Remington Wet 2 Straight while shopping at Walmart. She is very happy with this straightener after just a few uses.
* It can be used on wet or dry hair.
* It is 1" slim. (This was very important to her because she did not want one that was big and bulky.)
* It straightens and styles hair. There are many different ways it can be used making this a very versatile product.
* Temperature controls tell her how hot the tool is getting, and it adjusts to wet or dry hair so as not to burn the hair.
* It has a 30 second shut off when left unattended. This item is never left anywhere around Jordan, my grandson. These items should never be left any place where a child can get to them. Even with the 30 second shut off, it still takes any hair iron time to cool down.
This straightener has proved to be well worth the price paid for it, and my daughter is glad she has finally found a good hair straightener.
This is a great product and no drawbacks have been discovered as of yet. I would recommend this product to any one looking for a good straightener at a reasonable price.