I used this product to fight the grasshoppers off of my day lilies. During a bad infestation of grasshoppers a few years ago I used this product to save my day lilies from total destruction. Since I was having to spray every day I wanted something less toxic than the regular posions available. I chose this product for it's saftey, it washes off with water from a hose or rain and leaves no residue, and it did not burn or damage my plants in any way. It is made from soap. Even though the grasshopper infestation was enormous I was able to save the buds on my day lilies and was able to enjoy them despite the little green demons. It is priced reasonably and is easy to use straight from the bottle.I would imagine that this product would work wonders on everyday bug problems.