Is your face oily? Do you find it tiring to do make-up retouches just to rid off excess oil in your face? If you are feeling that your sebaccious glands won't stop producing oil, then you might want to try Skin Food's Peach Sake Pore Minimizing Base. It is basically good for tightening the pores and controlling the sebum. No oil! No embarassing moments! No more minute-to-minute powder retouches!
What to love about the product:
- not sticky (good to use even for those women living in the tropical region of teh globe)
- it blends well with whatever skin-type you have (even if you don't have oily skin)
- smells good and not like your ordinary expensive cosmetic brands' odor (actually smells like peaches, no wonder it is a Skin Food product after all)
- pore-coverage is all natural (meaning, you will look naturally clean and beautiful)
- gives out glow (it has some shimmering particles in it that make the skin glow)
- face will definitely not become oily for the whole day
What to loathe about the product:
- quite expensive considering that it's just a minimizing base product. you can buy 30g of it at roughly $30.