I had an eye infection for about two weeks this past winter. Even after the infection was gone, my eyes remained sore and irritated for some time. My eye doctor gave me some Soothe from his office. After that I was sold. I have been buying it every since that time. It really works like nothing else I have ever used.
I do not use contacts, but my eyes often get sore and irritated. If I use a couple drops of Soothe, in just a few minutes my eyes are feeling better.
* Helps persistent dry eye.
* Alleviates eye pain and irritation.
* Moisturizes eyes and offers comfort throughout the day.
* Package contains 28 sterile tubes.
* Contains no preservatives.
Twist off the little plastic piece at the top of the tube. Hold over eye while looking up and squeeze 1 - 2 drops into the irritated eye. Store at 68°-77°F.
* Do not use the product if there is cloudiness to the liquid or any discoloration at all. The liquid should be clear.
* Do not touch the tip of the container. This makes it unsterilized.
* Contact doctor if irritation and pain does not go away in a few days or there are changes in eye color.
* Keep out of the reach of all children as you would any other medication.
This is a great medication which really helps to soothe eye irritation and pain. I would highly recommend this product. I believe it should be something to keep in your medicine cabinet.