We were looking for someplace just to store our booms, mops, other household items, and smaller yard tools. They were just stored in a kitchen corner or flung on the porch. We didn't need or want anything which would take up a whole lot of space since we do not have much to spare.
We found the Suncast Vertical Garden Storage Shed at Sears, and it serves our purposes very well.
It has many purposes. It can work as another closet in the kitchen, a storage closet on the porch, a garden shed in the yard, or just another place to put items which clutter your house, porch, or yard.
* It weights only 52.2 pounds for easy movement and flexibility of use.
* It looks nice enough to be used indoors or out even though intended use is meant for outdoor use.
* It is lockable allowing some security.
* It is 72 inches high and 31 inches wide making it able to fit just about anywhere.
* It has a 22 cubic ft capacity which allows for one to store cleaning and other supply's easily.
* Shelving slots are available for those who prefer shelves. (We don't use the shelves. They are sold separately.)
* It is durable. It has never been damaged even under bad weather conditions.
* Easy to assemble and complete instructions come with the shed.
The only real drawback is that its' size would not allow for large items to be stored. If you need a shed to store large items or a lot of tools and equipment, this shed is not for you.
If you live in a place like us with limited yard or house space, you will find this shed helpful to store those smaller items you seem to always have laying around. It will help reduce the clutter you may have because of a lack of storage space.