While repainting our house we decided to buy a sprayer to help with the big job. We picked this sprayer up at Lowe's for $99.99+tax. There were some cheaper ones but we went with this one. I have mixed feelings toward this contraption. It has quite a few pros and cons.
1. This does paint the walls and ceiling a lot faster than using a roller.
2. Compared to some models this was pretty affordable
3. Is easy to clean
4. You can spray horizontal or vertically
5. You can set the sprayer as to how much paint comes out
6. Have the option of using the tubes that go directly into the paint bucket or a small paint container that connects to the sprayer
1. Was kind of confusing to put together
2. The tubes that go directly into the bucket always try to coil up, so it requires two people- one to spray and another person to make sure the tubes stay in place.
3. The clamp that holds the tubes to the site of the paint bucket is useless.
4. The plug in cord is ridiculously short, so an extension cord is a must.
5. Can get heavy.
6. When you start to run out of paint (while using the paint holding container instead of the tubes) the paint will splatter.
7. It is loud.
Overall Opinion: I would recommend this for one thing - It makes the job so much faster. Sure it is kind of a pain, but still worth it overall. I think the price was pretty ridiculous though. I would also only recommend using the paint holder and not the tubing.