Victorinox's Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, is a must have for anyone that wants to carry a compact, keychained size pocket knife for many different types of purposes. Let's talk about its tools:
1. Knife. This knife's quality is what you would expect from Victorinox's Swiss Army Knife. It's extremely sharp and hasn't gotten dull with less-than-regular use over several years. I usually use it to cut open letters, but it can cut through other thicker material smoothly.
2. Nail Filer with Scewdriver Tip. The nail file, like other tools, is made of stainless-steel. Very handy for ladies but it also doubles as a flathead screwdriver. Besides the knife, the screwdriver has come in handy more often than anything else. You'll be surprised how often a scewdriver, or even a flathead screwdriver shaped tool, can be useful.
3. Scissors. Excellent, cuts through paper and plastic with no problem at all.
4. Tweezers. Useful when you got a pesky hair growing somwhere you don't want. Just make sure you put it back inside the pocketknife once you use it. It's easy to lose.
5. Toothpick. Critical when going out to eat for dinner. If you're paranoid about having food stuck on your teeth and not being able to get it out, this toothpick will be a life saver.