The Vu-Me 22821 is pretty much just a peice of crap, I guess I will start with the pros and cons.
1. It only costs like $10 in the store.
2. Fun thing to take apart and mess with.
1. It has a little dinky screen smaller that is pretty much any digital camera, like, ever made, so you might as well just use your camera as a photo album.
2. Impossible to find driver/software on the internet.
3. Its ugly.
4. You need to have 2 AAA in it just to connect it to your computer. (It connects via USB.)
The reason I bought this is just because I had no idea what it was and I saw that it had a usb plug-in, and I was like, "cool!" And when I got home I stuffed some AAA batteries in it, and then I saw that it had options like "slideshow" and "single". At that point I was sad, because it was useless due to the small screen. So, that said, I would not recommend this to anyone for any reason. (Unless you have an extra firecracker and some duck tape.0