I bought this product becuase it seemed like a great deal due to the large size of the candle. This product was buy one get one free at the grocery store. I waws very excited that the candles came in a variety of different and interesting scents. The candles burn for a very long time but do not give a strong scent to the room. I have left the candle on for hours and still can barely smell it in the room. The only way it will slightly make the room smell really well is if there are three turned on at the same time. I never thought I would want a candle to burn out completely! Although the candles were buy one get one free I do not recommend them! I would suggest purchasing something a little more expensive that will work better. Its no wonder the store was dying to get rid of them!