I love leather. It is one of my favorite materials. Most of the bags I have used or carried have always been leather. Why should my backpack be any different?
About 6 years ago, I bought the Jackson Leather Backpack. Since then, this backpack has been used for many purposes. It was about this same time that my legs were beginning to fail me. I was walking with the aide of forearm crutches, which made carrying a regular bag or purse difficult. This backpack made my life easier. I could still walk on my crutches while carrying what I needed on my back.
Now, that I am in a chair, it still has many uses. It is much easier to attach this backpack to the back of the chair then to try to carry a regular handbag.
I am a woman who has a bag for every occasion. The occasion may change from time to time or the purpose for the bag may change, but I have one to fill every purpose. This backpack is one I use for many purposes.
* It is an average size bag with plenty of room for most of the items I would need to carry on any trip or outing.
* It has a deep main compartment with two entrances. The one at the top has has a leather draw string and a flap which folds over the top with a heavy clip latch that closes it securely. It, also, has a zipper on the side to allow easier access to the main compartment when needed.
* It has two smaller pockets on the front for easy grab items. These could include a cell phone, PDA, or other smaller items needed in a hurry.
* It is made of durable leather which has withstood many abuses and still looks great.
* It is stylish enough to use as an everyday hand bag, but sturdy enough for a camping trip or other recreational outing.
The only drawback would be for those who want a larger backpack. For me, it is a great bag, and I have certainly gotten my money's worth.
This backpack is one I would recommend to any woman who likes a little style, but requires versatility, and durability in an average size backpack.