My daughter surprised me with this beautiful stained glass keepsake for Mother’s Day.
Usually, gifts do not have prices posted on them unless we forget to take them off. She was unable to hide the price of this gift. For me, price means nothing anyway. It is not the price of any gift which makes it special. The love behind the gift is what makes the gift special.
Novelty gifts are always special because they are unique and distinct. Many novelty gifts carry special messages and reach straight to the heart. These are the best of all gifts.
My daughter has a special quality of finding just the right gift to say what she feels. Her gifts always manage to bring a smile to my face and tears of joy to my eyes.
Features of This Mother’s Day Gift
* It was made specifically for Mother’s Day.
* The colors are beautiful and are well chosen.
* There is a mirror for the base to add depth and dimension to the plaque and other items resting on the mirror base.
* It has a stained glass plaque with the words, “World‘s Greats Mom“ placed in the center; a blue glass rose on a crystal clear stem with a leaf attached lays in front of the plaque; and a tiny white crystal dove rests on the stem.
* Even though it is not an expensive piece, it shows great artistry and craftsmanship.
* It comes in a nice gift box which expresses the message of “Happy Mother’s Day” on the back of the box.
* It is reasonably priced.
I can not see any drawbacks to a gift given out of love. This is beautiful gift which my daughter gave to me to express her love for me. Anything given out of love is something to be cherished.
If you would like to have this particular item or anything like it, you do not have to visit a Circle K. You may not even have a Circle K in your area. You can buy directly from Novelty Inc. If you can’t find this particular item, there are plenty of others to choose from which will fit all occasions. Check out all the great novelty products at noveltyinc.com. (This is a wholesale site so you may not be able to purchase all items in single quantities.)
A gift is only as valuable as the thought behind it, and the love of the one who gave it.