Zotac is a new nVidia partner. The 9800GTX work out quite nicely. Powered by the NVIDIA G92 graphics processor, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX video card takes the GeForce family one step higher. The new PCI Express 2.0 interface sends data at rates up to 5.0 GBps, which then uses the memory bus to build a 512 MB video frame buffer for smoother performance and realistic textures in PC games. The 1100 MHz GDDR3 video memory on the GTX communicates with the 675 MHz G92 graphics processor through a 256-bit memory interface. For an extra performance boost during intense gaming situations, NVIDIA has designed the GTX to offer 128 stream processors operating at 1688 MHz.
Zotac 9800 GTX bundled in a nice and bright box that will certainly catch the eye of a shopper. The box has plenty of details.
Inside the box you can found the Driver CD (contains the full version of the fairly new game for the hit TV series LOST), Manuals, 2x power converter cables, Video cable, DVI converter, HDMI converter, Audio cable and a ZOTAC Badge sticker were also included.
- Graphics Processing Unitâ€¨- NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX @ 750 MHz engine clockâ€¨
- 128 Stream Processors â€¨
- Dual 400 MHz RamDACâ€¨
- Max. Resolution @ 2560 x 1600â€¨
- True 128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting with 16x full- screen anti-aliasing
- Stream processors supercharged to 1890 MHz
- Memoryâ€¨- 512 GDDR3 â€¨- 2300MHz memory clock â€¨- 256-bit memory bus
- Bus Support â€¨- PCI Express 2.0 / PCI Express x16
- 3D Accelerationâ€¨- Microsoft® DirectX®10 supportâ€¨- Unified Shader Model 4.0â€¨- OpenGL 2.1